Use Updated Ultrasn0w Fixer To Unlock iOS 6.1 iPhone 4 and 3GS

Factory AT&T iPhone Unlock

As it was promised iPhone Dev team released new Ultrasn0w to unlock iOS 6.1 on iPhone 4, 3GS on old baseband. The method is very easy and I’ll show you how to do that quick.

If you use iPhone 4 baseband 04.11.08, 04.12.01 or 04.12.02 and 3GS new bootrom you can’t use Ultrasn0w tool. In this case try legit IMEI unlocking service to unlock iOS 6.1 firmware.

Less that a month ago third-party developers, msft.guy and zmaster, released Ultrasn0w fixer 6.1 which you can use after evasi0n jailbreak and many our visitors found useful our tutorial guide on how to use Ultrasn0w fixer 6.0. You can try these both methods. But before we start you should check the list of supported baseband.

ultrasn0w fixer unlock ios 6.1

Supported Ultrasn0w Fixer for iOS 6.1 Baseband

iPhone 4

• 01.59.00

iPhone 3GS

• 04.26.08
  • 05.11.07
  • 05.13.01
  • 05.12.01o
  • 06.15.00

So if you found your baseband in this list the last thing that you have to do is to update your device to iOS 6.1 preserving old baseband because if you don’t do that your iPhone iOS 6.1 baseband will update to the newer version and you will not be able to unlock it.

And the last thing, I promise. To complete preparation for iPhone 4, 3GS unlocking you have to jailbreak iOS 6.1 using evasi0n which is the best thing in all this. So, let’s start.

How to Use Ultrasn0w Fixer to Unlock iOS 6.1

Step 1. After jailbreak you need to install Ultrasn0w 6.1 package. To perform this open Cydia => Manage => Source => Edit=> Add this repo:

Step 2. Go to Search,  find official Ultrasn0w Fixer 6.1 and install it.

Step 3. Go to Search again and install official Ultrasn0w 1.2.7. Download and Install adding this repo:

Step 4. After installation process you need to restart you iPhone.

Step 5. After device will reboot wait for the signal.

After you get the signal of your network your iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS will be running Ultrasn0w fixer unlock iOS 6.1 device. Also don’t forget that you can find unlock for your iPhone 4 04.12.05 baseband.

DMCA.com Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Комментариев: 20 to “Use Updated Ultrasn0w Fixer To Unlock iOS 6.1 iPhone 4 and 3GS”

1. Jack says:

how do i preserve the baseband? I've got an iphone 3gs jailbroken and unlock to ios 6.0, need to update it without upgrading the baseband.. How do i achieve this?

2. ardy says:

so this method only suitable with old bootroom ? i have 6.15 baseband but newbootroom. could this work with my 3gs phone ?

3. Lks says:

Hi http://repo.iparelhos.com won't add in Cydia. I try a million time but it doesn't work.
    Help please
    Thanks

4. catchphraze says:

Is there anyway i can get the .deb file for those that dont have WIFI after jailbreaking and cant connect to a network

5. Phaze says:

Unfortunately, this does not work.
    I have a 3GS on 6.15.00 baseband and have tried this method repeatedly, but my iPhone is still locked to AT&T.
    Hopefully Ultrasn0w will update soon, because I'm not too fond of having my phone be an iPod.

• joe hanley says:

not fully in the know, but i think u have to downgrade ur baseband. thats why it cant be jailbroken. try redsnow to do it. it downgrades to a unlockable baseband. 6.15.00 is the only one that can

• Isa says:

If you have an iphone locked to At&t, simply send them an email and they will legally unlock it for you if its older than 6 month. Worked for me and million others

6. cdavis says:

Not working….still show 1 signal bar.

Im on iPhone 4/iOS 6.1 (BB 01.59.00 – preserved through redsn0w 0.9.15b3), followed your directions, confirmed repos, with the only difference of ultrasn0w is now 1.2.8.

Ive tried ultrasn0w 1.2.8 by itself, 1.2.8 with fixer 6.1 after, fixer 6.1 then ultrasn0w 1.2.8 (each after full uninstall and full restarts)

Thoughts/Suggestions?

Im not attempting to unlock my phone specifically but I am attempting to preserve my BB for the future. Ultrasn0w has been the "1 bar" solution in the past.

Thanks in advance.

7. Curly says:

Does not work on my 3GS with old bootrom:(

8. frustrated says:

I've got an unlocked jailbroken iphone 3gs that worked great before on ios 5.1.1 with redsn0w using a Tmobile SIM card. I updated to IOS 6.1 and used Evasi0n for an unthethered jailbreak. Cydia seems to be fine. My wifi is spotty but the main problem is that I get no service. It said seraching then its been stuck on No Service all day. The carrier tab doesn't even show in Settings. Can someone help? What should I do? By the way my baseband is .06.15.00

9. plezigaye says:

Ultrasn0w fixer doesn't work for me, By the way I have Iphone 3GS and IOS 6.1

10. Dawid says:

install ultrasn0w without fixer. I have 3GS 6.1 05.13.04 and it's work

11. rickauj says:

Does not work on IP 4, 6.1 BB1.59!

12. Andrius says:

13. Avinash Ranjan says:

Hi, Is there any way to unlock IPhone 4 ios 6.1 with baseband 4.12.05?I tried different way but its not getting unlocked. Ultrasnow only unlock baseband 1.59.00

14. Umair says:

Not working….still show 1 signal bar.

Im on iPhone 4/iOS 6.1 BB 01.59.00

but still its not working :S

Thoughts/Suggestions?

15. MAlik says:

I have i phone 4 locked by T-Mobile i downgraded the baseband 4.12.02 to 4.12.05 and then jailbreak the device and then use ultrasnow but after doing this my mobile is going to searching the signal but id couldn't get the signal ..anyone have idear what is this ? can i get the carrier signal which i want or not ? plzz help me

Оставить комментарий