How to Setup iOS 6 on iPhone 3G / 2G Using WhiteD00r 6 | Download

Factory AT&T iPhone Unlock

Now you can install iOS 6 on iPhone 3G and 2G with WhiteD00r. Starting with iOS 4, Apple refused to support the original iPhone (2G) and first iPod touch player. Also users of iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2g can’t update their devices to iOS 5 and iOS 6. The reason of such decisions company justified the low performance of these devices.

Update: Now you can use Whitedoor7 to install iOS 7 on iPhone 3GS and other non-supported models.

The Matteo Morando project WhiteD00r decided to restore the injustice and provide the owners with outdated smartphones and players access to features the latest Apple OS. For this the developer releases a modified firmware for the first and second generations of iPhone and iPod touch which flaunt the benefits of current assemblies.

install ios 6 iphone 3g

WhiteD00r 6, contains a full list of iOS 6 features: wallpaper, system sounds, translucent Dock and menu bar, folders, updated icons, support for iCloud, voice control, multitasking bar, Reminders, Kiosk, MMS, focusing function tapu on the camera, the video, the menu in Safari and more.

The developers emphasize that the performance of mobile devices on its custom firmware does not suffer. To demonstrate all the features of iPhone 3G running WhiteD00r 6 Developer recorded the official video:

Download WhiteD00r 6 on iPhone and iPod touch And Install iOS 6

Step 1. Make a backup of your iPhone or iPod touch in iTunes.

Step 2. Select the appropriate firmware and download it to your desktop.

Downlo0ad WhiteD00r 6 for iPhone

Download WhiteD00r 6 for iPod Touch

If you have officially purchased iPhone you should download the normal firmware. For users of jailbroken devices – custom firmware. WhiteD00r also works on 06.15.00 baseband but you can always downgrade iPad baseband to normal, unlockable modem firmware. After iOS 6 installing you need to patch push-notifications to unlock iPhone. Baseband version will be not updated!

Step 3. Unzip WhiteD00r file and open iTunes. In the left pane, select the iPhone or iPod touch, and on the right, click the Restore button holding down the ALT (on the Mac) or SHIFT (on Windows) and select IPSW-firmware file you downloaded in step 2.

Step 5. After installation, reboot your device and iTunes offers to restore the data from backup.

That’s it. Now you can enjoy installed iOS 6 on iPhone 3G or iPhone 2 as well as on iPod Touch 1G-2G. There is no need to unlock your device because there are many solution for these iPhone models, but if you have problems with that you can find out how to unlock iOS 6 and use any SIM card and baseband.

DMCA.com Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Комментариев: 31 to “How to Setup iOS 6 on iPhone 3G / 2G Using WhiteD00r 6 | Download”

1. ashish says:

thanx for the review…May Iknow which IOS its based on??The previous one was based on IOS 3.1.3 something….

2. Hendra says:

This is all good, but you can't use most applications, such as whatsup, skype, etc. as the firmware it is based on is oudated.

• Whited00r says:

Uh, yes you can, but not every app is available. AppTimeMachine provides WhatsUp, Skype and Facebook…but these are legacy versions.

3. Mindaugas says:

Will airplay mirroring work on the iphone 3G?

4. Anup says:

After installing it it's showing IOS version is 3.1.3 useless!!!

5. lemi says:

Can u upgrade it to different ios whilst having whited00r?

6. dricney says:

Also mine.
    Version: 3.1.3
    Firmware: 04.05.04_G
    Is it really working?

7. Jose says:

It becomes iOS 3.1.3, it's just crap.

8. techyugaa says:

Core ios is 3.1.3 though whited00r fools the appstore representing it as ios5 or io6 enabling you install the applications you were not able to install with ios 3.1.3

9. dan says:

I've been all over the web trying to figure out the same thing. Looks like it's a total joke from these jerks. Not only that but I can't seem to get my baseband back to where it's supposed to be at, and this update seems to have busted some other things as well.

just great! (sunofabeatch!)

10. Patricia says:

i did that but i couldnt did the backup that i made to keep my contacts and every thing! itunes showed a error saying that my backup was in a old version, then i needed to set as a new iphone and then get the backup of my old one, but now the backup is not able!! what i have to do to have my conntac sms and everything back????

11. Richard says:

This is a Hoax!!! It installs installs 3.1.3. DO NOT USE!!!!!!

12. jems says:

how do you unzip whited00r?

13. Dave says:

My device iPhone 3gs 8gig also shows im on 3.1.3 , but is jailbroken just open "App Market" and you will be presented with "App Store" "Time Machine" and "Cydia" , Cydia is just updating files and is doing so with no problems at all , once its done i will install "AppCake" and a app for ISO 6 ……..

UPDATE :

Time Machine don't do much fails to load most things and is pretty slow if it loads at all

Successfully updated Cydia
    Successfully installed REPO : cydia.iphonecake.com
    Successfully Installed WinterBord
    AppCake HD is ISO 4.3 dependent so unable to install "AppSync"

will not open AppStore

iFunbox : Failed to install an app that required ISO 6 , error message was "ISO version required 6.0"

Its a hoax alright but only on the ISO 6 front all apps for 3.1.3 run and run well only thing is you need iFunbox to install the apps as no repo's work

14. mark says:

can some one help me some kind of unknown error occurred (15) or (14) please tell me!

15. naldoprz says:

i am scared to try it

16. Ryan says:

It keeps getting stuck in recovery mode and the progress bar keeps saying "preparing iphone for restore"

17. Akash says:

can we update it after doing this thing ???????
    because its showing ios 3.1.3 …….
    and also i had a jailbroken iphone but now Cydia is not available ?????
    If anyone knows how to do it then plz let me know.
    I visit this page everyday .

18. mike says:

i tried it yesterday no luck .. installing errors of itunes tried pretty much like other download modes.. now i have it jail broken and gonna try it again.. but does whatsapp work again on the normal 3g ?

19. Alpesh Patel. says:

i want update my iphone 3G 8 GB from version IOS 4.1 to IOS 6. PLease send me step wise process on my e-mail id.
    thanks

• Alpesh says:

am I able to change version IOS 4.1 to IOS 6? I have iphone 3G 8 GB.

• Kwanghee says:

Delirian:Piks, только после джейлбрейка.Что-то вы не то говорите. На офф. сайте вот что написано: Not all features are cbliatpome with all devices. For example, multitasking, custom wallpaper, and Bluetooth keyboard support are available only with iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and the third-generation iPod touch (32GB and 64GB models from late 2009).

20. fahkeye says:

ok here it all is, iphione 3g yes it is based on 3.1.3, however it does give the looks if the ios 6, you cannot update iphone 3g past 4.2.1, those that are saying 3.1.3 is crap dont know, this ios version is the best for iphone 3g, if you update to 4.0 or higher you should downgrade to 3.1.3 repos in cydia do work and what not however most apps in the repos are for the ios 4.3 and higher. time machine is meant for iphone 3g all apps will work, the best thing to do is install ifunbox and look for torrents on web example pirate bay and type in iphone 3g and you will find lots you have to use utorrent to download from pirate bay or someother downloader the only 2 apps i cant run on my phone that i wish i could is netflix and magicjack for those that have followed the steps cydia is in the appmarket icon along with app store back up and timemachine you unzip whitedoor with winrar or 7zip this also does not fool the appstore thining it is ios 5 or 6 this is strictly to give iphone 3g users the looks of ios 5 or 6 all new apps are based on ios 4.3 or higher this meaning you need an iphone 3gs or later i did not follow this fuide to do my phone but thanks anyways i hope to answer mist of your qiestions enjoy

Fahkeye

21. alief says:

can i install the latest version facebook if i upgrade my ios using whitedoor ???

• Saltyhat says:

No not the latest version of Facebook. I think it’s like 4.0 or some something like that. People who are saying this is crap go get a 3GS or a 4 and upgrade to 6. Whatever. I’ve used whited00r 5 and 6 on my 3G and it has a ton more apps than 5 did. Cydia is still there click on the App Store and swipe left and it the option after time machine. Next time read the description before you knock anything dumbasses

22. Eric NG says:

BE AWARE :
    This does install a mod of iOS 3.1.3 which looks like iOS 6… but does still have the taste of 3.1.3.
    So if you have a more recent iOS, I do not think it is wise to install whited00r, even if it's faster.
    At least, I do not feel it as an improvement for my iPhone 3G, since I do not have access to multiple calendars and to my Google contacts any more…

I am reverting to factory settings, thinking of jailbreaking however…

cheers

23. almy says:

i can't use instagram after install whited00r 6 on my iphone 3g.
    why that app downgrade that vision to 3.1.3..?

24. akshay says: