How To Play and Manage Music Using Siri App
Here you can find complete tutorial guide on how to play and manage music using Siri on iPhone. I’ll show you how to make Siri play songs, artists, albums, genres.
It is really comfy to ask Siri to do that for you. All you need is just ask her what song or artist or genre you would like to hear and this voice assistant immediately does it for you. It is not just only comfy but very practical. Many people like to listen to the music while driving. But also there are many crashes that happen when driver is trying to switch the track.
But if you are iPhone user I can say that you are lucky guy because here I’ll show you the easiest way to play and control music using Siri voice assistant.
How to Play and Manage Music With Siri
Step 1. In this step you can find out how to play the song you want at the moment.
- Launch Siri and tell it the title of the song you want to hear. For example:
- If there is more than one song that has the same title Apple voice assistant will ask you which song you mean.
Step 2. Here you can choose a specific artist or album that Siri will play for you:
- Launch Siri and tell:
Play music by Tupac Shakur
to play a specific artist or tell this:
Play the album All Eyes On Me by Tupac Shakur
to choose an album.
- Now just wait till voice assistant play it for you.
Step 3. Now I’ll show you how to play specific genre using Siri
- Launch Siri app and tell it the genre you want to listen to:
Play some rap music
- Now just wait till Siri will play it for you.
Step 4. If you have your favored playlist you can also use Siri to play it.
- Launch your voice assistant and tell it the name of your playlist:
Play my Road Trip playlist
- And wait for results.
Step 5. In this step you will find out how to play and manage music using Siri (pause, play, stop, and skip tracks).
- Just activate your iPhone’s voice assistant and tell it what you want to do with music while you are listening it:
Pause music Skip track Stop music
- In case you want to continue to listen to the music after you stopped it just say:
And that’s it. Now you know how to play and manage music using Siri so use share buttons below to share this info with you friends who are also enjoying this Apple voice assistant on their iPhones.
And don’t forget that you can enjoy Siri on non-iPhone 4S devices using Siri Proxy server