How to Unlock iPhone iOS 6.1.3 by SAM / Ultrasn0w / IMEI

Factory AT&T iPhone Unlock

Many iPhone and iPad users haven’t fully enjoyed the latest iOS 6.1.2 while many iPhone users looking for the information on how to jailbreak and unlock iOS 6.1.3. Let’s find out here what we have now and what we will be able to do after it’s release.

You may know that yesterday the White House answered to the petition about illegal iPhone unlock and FCC answered to the White House’s respond. Well, nothing changed yet. Now is the turn of the US Congress. Meanwhile the question about iOS 6.1.3 unlocking still bothers many folks.

Update: Now you can download iOS 6.1.3 IPSW and unlock it here using the guide below.

unlock ios 6.1.3iOS 6.1.3 Jailbreak news

As to jailbreak, we have some info. Unfortunately, it became known that Apple “killed” evasi0n jailbreak in iOS 6.1.3. So, or hackers from evad3rs will find the new exploits (which can take moths again) or evasi0n tool is the last jailbreaking tool. As for me, jailbreak will be found but it may take a lot of time as it was with iOS 6 last year.

Unlock iOS 6.1.3 Predictions

The situation with unlocking is not the same but something we can predict as well. The most popular methods like Ultrasn0w or Gevey or even SAM unlock won’t work on iOS 6.1.3. And the reason is not only in baseband version on which depend Ultrasn0w and Gevey Sim. The main reason is in jailbreaking.

For example, you can’t unlock iPhone iOS 6.1.3 using Ukltrasn0w or SAM tool without jailbreak. Even if you have unlockable for Ultrasn0w baseband and activation tickets for SAM exploit. Forget about it until hackers develop hack for it. Also this means that we should forget about free solution. The situation is not the same as iOS 6.1.2 unlocking after evasi0n jailbreaking.

The only way is the paid iPhone unlocking using IMEI #.

iOS 6.1.3 Unlocking Methods [Ultrasn0w, Gevey, SAM]

Every time is the same song. Nothing new. All methods are old almost like iPhone.

iOS 6.1.3 Ultrasn0w

No updates from Dev team about this tool and its compatibility with 6.1.3. The latest is Ultrasn0w 1.2.8 for iOS 6.1.2 and lower versions running on iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS. In case you updated your device to 6.1.3 and preserved baseband you can try this tool but I can’t promise anything because the jailbreak is only tethered and I didn’t try it. If you try it, please, share your experience in the comment section below.

ultrasn0w ios 6.1.3 unlock iphone

iOS 6.1.3 Gevey

It is impossible to unlock any baseband of the newest firmware using Gevey Sim from Applenberry. This company didn’t find solution for the most recent firmware. The latest is Gevey Sim Ultra S for iOS 6 iPhone 4S 3.0.04. But if you preserved old baseband compatible with Gevey Sim and updated your device to the 6.1.3 you can still use it.

unlock iphone 4s gevey ultra s ios 6

iOS 6.1.3 SAM Unlock Tool

And the most interesting and compatible for any iOS and baseband, except iPhone 5, SAM tool which is the best free solution for your device. Why it is the best. First it is compatible with any iOS version and baseband type and the second, it is completely free solution. How to perform iOS 6.1.3 unlock using SAM you can take from detailed guide.

But it is not so easy as you might think. The problem is that you need to have saved activation tickets from last spring before Apple closed this exploit otherwise you’ll failed.

You can do it using Cookie app or SAM app. To use Cookie just find it in Cydia going to Search and Install. Then click Restore Activation if your have saved activation tickets.

cokie app sam unlock

The other method is to download SAM package in Cydia:

install sam

Then just go and install SAM app:

sam app

Next step is to revert lockdown folder to stock going here:

/var/root/Library/Lockdown

ifile

Reboot device and then Enable SAM to get the signal.

samprefs

Even if you read somewhereб at fake unlocking sites that you can restore those tickets it is a wrong info and the person who wrote this is not competent in unlocking so I would not trust him, his fake info and fake site.

Factory iOS 6.1.3 Unlock

Lately, when I’m writing about the iPhone unlocking I mention factory unlock. Many say: “the same info as everywhere“. Yes, it is. We, publishers and iPhone unlockers, know the situation and show the most acceptable solutions for you.

Nowadays IMEI unlock is very popular solution and I know why. There is no need to hack your device. Just pay money (the price always depends on the carrier to which device is locked) and wait for the respond from other guys who try to unlock it. After it you will be able to use any Sim card and upgrade / downgrade iPhone to any new / old iOS version and still be unlocked. And the most thing I love, it is permanent / lifetime solution. Just make an order, complete unlock in iTunes and forever forget about it.

iPhone Unlock with IMEI Tool

It’s all good, it’s alright BUT how can you find trusted guys that may help you with iOS 6.1.3 factory unlock? There are thousands services in the net but a big (or even most) part of them are scam. I have already wrote you about fake IMEI unlocking sites but it is only a drop in the ocean.

Fortunately you are here and I can confirm the legitimacy of the services I offer you:

• You will be able to unlock AT&T iPhone running iOS 6.1.3 only for $9.99!
  • Also if your device is locked not to AT&T you can check the carrier using IMEI and find unlock here. Also I must admit that these services offer the cheapest prices on the web.

Well, predictions are predictions and we can’t say for sure until Apple company will release iOS 6.1.3. But what I can say for sure is that factory unlock is the best solution for your iPhone for all times.

Am I right?

DMCA.com Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Комментариев: 31 to “How to Unlock iPhone iOS 6.1.3 by SAM / Ultrasn0w / IMEI”

1. Ocean says:

Ultrasn0w 1.2.8 doesn't work. I am not lock and couldn't do a thing on my iphone 3gs baseband 05.13.04. I upgrade from a jailbroken ios 4.3.3 and bam, now my phone is locked. Any idea what i should do. Already got a semi untether jailbreak on it…

2. Raffy says:

iphone 4 ios 6.1.3 baseband 04.12.05 ultrasn0w, SAM don't unlock the phone..

3. Fikir says:

The same problem, i have a jailbroken IOS 4.1 and downgraded baseband 05.13.04. i tried to update the IOS preserving the baseband, but it didn't work. so i restored the old IOS version and jailbrake it again and unlock it with ultrasn0w and make backup restore.

4. Jurok23 says:

damn, my gevey doesn't work. have to use the service

5. mantual says:

I've bought a jailbroken iphone 4s, but I've noticed that there is something wrong with the baseband :( the phone looks like new. How could that have happened?

6. ricky says:

is there a way to jailbreak 6.1.3?

7. Jorcamjax says:

Both Gevey iOS 6 and ultrasn0w work on 6.1.3 ….
    I use them multiple times a day in my shop
    Gevey use as normal
    And yes jailbreak is tethered but 6.15.00 and ultra work like a charm

• jay says:

so if i buy a gevey sim it will work with my iphone 4 on ios 6.1.3?

• Janpongs says:

Can you post a tutorial about it? I forgot how to jailbreak since it was months ago and I just got my new Iphone4.. It's locked in a network here in the philippines.. So I whenever I put my other sim, it shows "No service".

8. rayspaks says:

iphone 3gs new bootrom ios 6.1.3 jailbroken baseband 6.15.00…. any idea on how to unlock it? pls reply..

9. Soum says:

I've folloewd the steps mentioned for redsnow, all process completed successfully cydia installed in mobile but still no service.and showing operator name as telenor in setting–> Gen–> about
    Iphone : 4
    ios:6.1.3
    modem firmware 04.12.05
    Please help

• Drazan says:

Your situation is similar to my! It seems to be that we have to made Factory unlock, it can be made trough the many online service at web, or your carrier just they can do that!!!! I spent a lot of time to find solution for iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3. baseband 04.12.05. I was use a different methods for jailbreak and unlock at the end always i finished with iPhone which cannot recognize the SIM card!!! Or it a lose possibility to remote carriers. ONLY FACTORY UNLOCK!!! Price from 50-80 $ for my carrier :(

10. AmandaM says:

I am trying to unlock my iphone 4s and I have no idea how to do it with this new software update. It is running on the 6.1.3 with a firmware of 3.4.03. can anyone help me or send me a link where I can unlock it??

11. Ger says:

HI, I have the same problem…

12. PeterL says:

Hi. Does anybody tried ultrasn0w on iPhone 3GS, new bootrom, baseband 05.13.04, when using iOS 6.3.1? I'm still using iOS 4.0.1 and I want to update to a newer version (I have SHSH blobs for 4.0.1, 4.1 and 6.3.1 only).
    Thanks!!

13. allan says:

is there any one can help me to jailbreak may iphone 3gs with ios 6.1.3 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

14. samm says:

no service when i used redsn0w can someone help?

15. rell niggah says:

does ultrasn0w unlock 6.1.3 any baseband ?
    yes or no ill figure rest

16. GOPI says:

sir i am indian i have bought i phone 3gs ver 4.1 from my friend which is mot jailbrokened. i installed i Tune 11.3 then it will shows update 6.13 is available for this device. so i installed the same by 1 hr. after this i cant able to activate(We're sorry, we are unable to continue with your activation at this time) wat to do? pl help

GOPI

17. Wail says:

Any hope to my iPhone 4 iOs 5.0.1 BB 4.11.08
    Please anything Sam gevey other softwares anything
    PLEASE HELP ME
    P.s: my carrier is orange France

18. niloy369 says:

I jailbreaked my iphone 3gs (old bootrom) running ios 6.1.3 baseband 5.13.04 unlocked via ultrasnow 1.2.8 …… i'm from Bangladesh

19. nmm says:

i unlocked my iphone 3gs new bootrom ios 6.1.3 baseband 5.13.04 after downgrading it from baseband 6.15.00 but now am having 3G internet connection problems, it only connects for a couple seconds and then stops

20. A.wahid says:

I jailbreaked my iphone 3gs (old bootrom) running ios 6.1.3.but still i m gatting this msg(your ipone could not be activated necause the activation server is temporarily unavailable.so now what should i do with this phone.before it was working 4.1 ios .some body help me

21. hope says: