iPhone 4 5.1.1 Baseband 04.12.01 Unlock Available!

Factory AT&T iPhone Unlock

The info isn’t 100% accurate but it might be we have an iPhone 4 5.1.1 baseband 04.12.01 unlock here! Past week brought us many signs of untethered unlock and jailbreak for iPhone 4S/4/3GS appearance that will be compatible with current iOS 5.1.1. Let me reming you that there’s still no solution for unlocking 04.12.01 and 04.11.08 basebands on iPhone 4/4S. The only chance to unlock any baseband on any iPhone is to restore your previously saved activation ticket with SAM method.

iphone-4-5.1.1-baseband-04.12.01-unlock

Note: I’m not affiliated with those guys in any way, just delivering the info :)

This week we’ve got an info that some unknown hackers from unlockorjailbreak.com got an iPhone 4 5.1.1 baseband 04.12.01 unlock and jailbreak through the software method. Things around jailbreak are more than clear – they most probably use one of the free tools like:

But you can still use this jailbreak tools to free your gadget for free:

The other question is how did the manage to unlock iPhone on 04.12.01 and others with some magic software solution? Here’s the full list of basebands the folks promise you to unlock:

• 4.12.01
  • 3.0.03
  • 3.0.04
  • 1.0.11
  • 1.0.13
  • 1.0.14
  • 2.0.10

Honestly, the site looks more like one more scammy resource with those unreliable offers ‘send us your device and money and we’ll make it unlocked and jailbroken forever’. I’ve just checked it with online trustworthiness check tool called Scamadviser and it told me the site is only 19% safe.

So you better stay away from it because it is really fake unlocking solution as also was confirmed by our readers in the comments.

However, ‘hackers’ from the resource may use carrier unlocking techniques like IMEI unlock by russians or other, carrier based. There’s not much info about this site over the web except for paid articles so the method looks kinda risky. But if you are dying to turn your iPhone 4/4S on baseband 04.12.01 iOS 5.1.1 from an expensive iPod touch back to normal – i thinks this might be the right chance. Otherwise, ask about expert opinion on one of the trusted iPhone/iPad forums.

The price for the ‘wonderful’ unlocking solution is not that high – $24,99 with lifetime updates and support. They also have live chat and support so you can double check before you make your decision.

Update: Finally I can advice you something legit and cheap. I suggest you the new Permanent IMEI unlock service which has great reputation and nice feedbacks.

What do you think about this solution? Maybe you’d like to get more info on it? Let us know in the comments below.

DMCA.com Tags: , , , , ,

Комментариев: 33 to “iPhone 4 5.1.1 Baseband 04.12.01 Unlock Available!”

1. jason says:

does any one try?

2. Alexy says:

The site is a scam. I payed but did not get any software to unlock 4.12.01

3. neponil says:

somenone shuold try and let us know :D , http://www.i-unlocks . com looks interesting too.

4. legend says:

This site i a scam . i payed but all they have is old sam method which is already blocked

5. Alex says:

I just got my iPhone 4 bb 4.12.01 fully unlocked . From my point of view these guys are legit and the tool is fast adn easy to use .
    I am not used with the technical part but all i can say is that my iPhone IMEI was needed .

6. midas says:

@ Alex@ you talk about what methode?

7. midas says:

I tryed many times to contact them by phone, but it's without succes…

8. Chris says:

It's working for me . I used the Sap Shield on my iPhone 4 locked with bb 4.12.01 .
    I completed a few steps watching the video tutorial . The unlock procedure was completed in about 25 minutes .
    I think it can be done faster but i selected to create a backup of all my data :) )
    I just wanted to be sure
    It works great the unlock was successful . I recommend

9. DAve says:

I could not see where to download the SAP Shield?

Anyone Help?

10. Daniel says:

I have tried 4 different tools on my iPhone 4 locked on AT&T (4.12.01) and nothing works .
    Yesterday my wife convinced me to pay 24.99 for the Sap shield after reading a news report on officialwire .
    I am very happy with the results and my phone is now unlocked .
    The software requires IMEI authorization and it will unlock in about 10 minutes.
    Till now everything 's fine with my phone …i will let you guys know if i get any errors

11. Tolis says:

Guys i bought a iphone4 iOS 5.1.1 and BB 04.12.01 and i cant unlock it as you know
    this site is scam ? how can someone prove me that it isnt scam or can someone send me
    the program that you bought ? i am 15 y.o. and i cant play for this i dont have paypal …..

12. Luis says:

does this really work ? ive been scamed once and paid 25 $ for SAM method wich does no work.
    i got an iphone 4 5.1.1 BB 4.12.01

13. KHA says:

IT'S A SCAM.. I JUST PAID $25 FOR THEM AND GOT A BUNCH OF INFORMATION THAT WAS COPIED/PASTED FROM ICLARIFIED.COM… PUTTING A PAYPAL DISPUTE NOW… STAY AWAY!!!

14. John says:

Hey Guys, this is a scam. Paid the money and lot of bull. What is this SAP shield Daniel is talking about? As someone with the same problem share. This sucks, 2 site that scam me. Think i will just use unlocking UK and pay the $66 pounds for the IMEI unlock.

15. stein says:

thieves , people whjo are saying its done, its him only who is posting positive results, dont be fooled by this asshole

16. clau says:

anyone satisfied with this tool?

17. JJ Cuzzetto says:

I just paid for this on unlockorjailbreak .com and it IS A SCAM!!!! There is no download for SAP Shield, and I called customer service, its a google mailbox (fake) and the live chat said (after sitting 3 hrs waiting) that no customer service is online. How is it 100% money back when there is NO WAY to get your money back? Please do NOT pay on that site, it IS A SCAM!!! Im so pissed off I can barely type, so excuse my spelling.

18. Maximus says:

I found this thread late. It is a scam. There is no SAP shield to download and they do not respond.

19. James says:

AHHH OMG. I wish i wouldve read all of this first. yup its a scam. As soon as you pay theres supposed to be a download link or something. nothing was there>

20. China says:

SCAM SCAM SCAM. PAID AND NOTHING POPPED UP..

21. sam says:

For any of you that were scammed by this website, i just experienced the same. Call this number 866-585-3251 it is Digital Rivers direct customer service line. Ask to speak to a supervisor and they will process the refund for you. Your Welcome

22. DPSQS says:

I subscribed and purchased SAP Shield v1.7 last week – still haven't received the promised download link, despite contacting them by email and via helpdesk repeatedly.

Got charged by SWReg so not sure if they are in on it too!

23. Garry says:

I too have had same issues as everyone here… I email them FROM contact page on their site and NO reply… I opened a "support" ticket in members area and NO reply… I tried calling the number on the site and it goes to answering machine of some fitness place in the States… I check regularly through the day and night and NEVER see the "Live" support online… I sent in a complaint to SWReg and they sent me back a CC of an email to UnlockOrJailbreak.com to "Reply to customer's request"… Still NO reply… This has been going on now for 3 WEEKS!!! and STILL I don't have Software promised OR even reply from "customer support"… STAY AWAY… Next coarse of action for me is to submit complaint of Fraud to my CC company… I'll try Digital Rivers # in the post above first to see if it get's resolved… thanks Sam for posting it.

24. carlos says:

Scam, Scam, Scam……nothing but scam. I paid and nothing has happened… I calll fake answering service…left message 48 hrs late NOTHING!!

25. carlos says:

Already contac Police…they confirmed it is scam…they are investgating and ready to charge for fraud

26. Artur says:

Guys there’s NO WAY to unlock 4.12.01. There can be a way to unlack ur iphone IF U DOWNGRADE TO BB 1.59 i think. Ive seen a video in youtube from Redsn0w dev. With the software Redsn0w. I havent tried it, but i’ll try it in a few days. So if someone already tried it pls send me an email: [email protected] and sende an email if u havent tried it and after i try it, i’ll write u about the success. And sorry for my bad english…austrian school english niveau

Оставить комментарий