iPhone 3GS / 4 Jailbreak with Sn0wbreeze for iOS 6.1.2
Would you like to perform untethered Sn0wbreeze iOS 6.1.2 jailbreak? You can follow our detailed instruction on how to manage it. Note that if you have iPhone 4S or iPhone 5, our guide will not help you because Sn0wbreeze is designed for earlier models of this smartphone only. The latest handsets can be jailbroken with evasi0n 1.4 tool.
This utility is best for Windows users with iPhone 3GS, 4 and iPod touch 4th gen. You can easily use Sn0wbreeze iOS 6.1.2 jailbreak as the program has been upgraded to version 2.9.11 that supports the newest Apple firmware. I am sure that all A4-powered gadget users are grateful to iH8sn0w as his program allows to jailbreak the handset and later unlock it with Ultrasn0w before the new version of this tool will come out.
1) Here comes our guide for untethered Sn0wbreeze iOS 6.1.2 jailbreak. You need to get Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11 for Windows machines. Users with Windows 8 have to install .NET Framework 3.5.
2) Connect your iPhone 3GS, 4 or iPod touch 4th gen to your computer and launch the jailbreaking program you have downloaded in Step 1.
3) Press Next [you will see it in the bottom right corner of your screen] and choose Browse for the IPSW file. You need to point Sn0wbreeze to iOS 6.1.2 [you should download it, of course].
4) The jailbreaking program will identify your IPSW file. Now choose Next and select Simple Mode to continue.
5) Let the jailbreaking utility do its work and create a custom firmware file.
6) When it finishes you will be prompted to put iPhone or iPod touch in DFU Mode. You’ll see instructions on your screen on how you can fulfill this task.
7) When you see the message that your gadget is in Pwned DFU Mode you should exit Sn0wbreeze and launch iTunes.
8) Choose your gadget from iTunes’ left menu. Now you should press and hold SHIFT on your computer keyboard and at the same time choose Restore in iTunes. The program will ask you to point it to the earlier created IPSW file. Do so.
9) Now iTunes will restore. This process might take a while. Your device will be untethered jailbroken afterwards and you will see Cydia on your iPhone or iPod touch.