Downgrade iPhone 4 iOS 6 Baseband 04.12.02 with Firmware Erase Method

Factory AT&T iPhone Unlock

Many our readers ask about the possibility of iOS 6 04.12.02 baseband downgrading. After keep trying to find great solution for all iPhone 4 users with 04.12.02 baseband, who want to downgrade and then unlock it with any free method, I realized that was not easy. The idea is cool but impossible to achieve. Today we will try to downgrade 04.12.02 to 04.10.01 using firmware erase method.

In case you are still using lower iOS than 6 but want to enjoy new features you can try this method to upgrade to iOS 6.1 / 6 without baseband update and still enjoy unlock and new features.

There was one method that my team had found earlier and just rewritten it. There was a “possibility” to downgrade iOS 6 baseband 04.12.02 to 04.12.01 / 01.59.00 on iPhone 4 for Gevey Sim unlock, but all users said it didn’t work.

Here I got something interesting for you. You can use erase method which will help you to downgrade iPhone 4 04.12.02 baseband to 04.10.01 and iOS 6 to iOS 4.3.5.

downgrade 04.12.02 to 04.10.02

And remember that there is no better unlocking solution for your iPhone except factory unlock. Only after you permanently unlock iPhone 4 04.12.02 using IMEI you will be able to use any iOS firmware and baseband without being locked after every new update.

IMPORTANT NOTES

• But before start I advice you to read all notes carefully.
  • Java MUST be installed. Otherwise, there can be problems.
  • For all advanced users.

Downgrade 04.12.02 to 04.10.01 with Firmware Erase Method

ATTENTION

We DO NOT recommend to perform this method because there is the possibility that your iPhone will be bricked. We are not responsible for this information, and we warned you.

Note: You need have saved iOS 4.3.5 SHSH blobs because this method doesn’t work without them.

Step 1. Download iOS 6 for iPhone 4.

Step 2. Open it via WinRAR.

Step 3. Go to folder where is downloaded firmware and delete .bbfw file.

Note: You can also extract to really be 100% sure the firmware file BBWF ending. Delete from the folder “firmware”. Then zipping off everything again. Make ipsw.

Step 4. Put your device into DFU mode (not Pwned DFU).

Step 5. Run iTunes and point it to iOS 6 with no BBFW file.

Step 6. If anything goes fine, you will end up with error 11.

Step 7. Open TinyUmbrella for iOS 6 and click on Exit Recovery.

Note: Also you will probably get error 1004. In this case you will have to use TinyUmbrella. Then click “Kick Device Out of Recovery”

Step 8. Download iOS 4.3.5 for iPhone 4 from getios.com.

Step 9. Point your hosts file to Saurik server, not Apple’s.

Step 10. Put your device into DFU mode and restore in iTunes to 4.3.5.

Step 11. You will end up with error 9, just Exit Recovery with TinyUmbrella, jailbreak and now you have 04.10.01 baseband.

NOTE: I tried method but I failed however, I decided to write this post for those readers who keep asking questions about this kind of exploit.

In any case you will failed downgrading 04.12.02 baseband to 04.10.01 on iPhone 4. But you can always use legit service to unlock your device and stop being worried about iOS and baseband update.

DMCA.com Tags: , , , , , ,

Комментариев: 18 to “Downgrade iPhone 4 iOS 6 Baseband 04.12.02 with Firmware Erase Method”

1. asharf says:

tanks man but i failed :(

2. SCA says:

well I think this method can work but with Redsnow instead of Itunes. Redsnow can create the ipsw without bb. but from exp. I can tell you that when the bb files are not included the bb firmware will be not deleted. You can only overwrite it! and till now there is no secure method to do it!

3. Unnamed says:

i don't think so. . . better wait for gevey sim for ios6 baseband 4.12

4. Flo says:

This shit doesn't work! Why waste my time like thousands of other sites??

5. HassaN says:

Not working!

6. BiggJJ says:

This isn’t fake or a scam!!! It an idea. He never claimed it worked at all. Maybe you idiots should read the post before spamming the pot with stupid comments!!!

Good work pal, but I don’t think it will work. Downgrade will never be possible if you have upgraded to 6.0+

We will just have to wait for the developer to code a ultrasn0w type fix

7. aeon says:

I wish i had never upgraded to sodding 6.1.2 – i butchered my sim so it would fit in Iphone 4 and now I cant unlock

guess next time I should read around seeing as the last thing I jailbroke was Ipod touch 3rd gen

8. Mirceaxo says:

Gevey Sim sayd on a public site …. The team of appleberry will not comecializate never ever for iphone 4 .But for iphone 4s and iphone 5 will be disponible. i'm from romania i don't now very good english:(

9. neyzzz says:

pt.1 hey guys last week a freind of mine ask me too jailbreak his iphone 4 on 4.3.5 well as we all know there is only a tetherd jailbreak for that firmware version so i told him that i need too upgrade on 6.1.2 too use the evasion jailbreak

10. neyzzz says:

pt.2 but into my suprise the latest update was 6.1.3 but his iphone was a virgin on jailbreak so it means there are no save blobs for that firmware so both of us are totally uppset but i told him if he trust me ill do something that was totally stupid and he agreed well i guess that he was a trully a freind indeed

11. neyzzz says:

pt.3 so this what ive done i think you all knew about the ifaith that can be use to create a special cfw to restore to a specific firmware but the big deal was to achieve to upgrade his ios on 6.1.2 and also since 4.3.5 has a legit BB for unlocking with a gevey sim to preserve that and specially without the proper SHSH BLOBS

12. neyzzz says:

pt.4 i NOOBLY TOTALLY persist to raname a copy of a BLOB that suppose to be mine for 6.1.2 but before that actually i had already use ifaith to save the 4.3.5 blobs just incase and ifaith didnt have any errors unlike when i use redsnow to create it. so maybe all of us here are familiar on how the process goes etc

13. neyzzz says:

pt.5 i restored that iphone on 6.1.2 itunes the latest version the cfw that i have created and actually itunes restored that using a renamed blobs so as the process goes on until it has finised up an error appeard and the phone was stuck on a recovery loop or some what becouse it is diffrent from the others that i have encountered itried redsnow, tinyumbrella, ireb to try to fix it and it sucks actually coz it didnt work and something did appear to the screen when i have tried redsnow to fix it,

14. neyzzz says:

pt.6 on the phone it declaires that some dmg file are missing and on redsnow it tells me that shsh blobs error. but my point here is not getting f$ed but in my noob understanding that if i can rename the SHSH BLOBS and tricked the itunes that it is the actual iphone on a diffrent certificate and actually RESTORED it 100% or 99% if other readers would considere but got stuck at the end with an error which cousses a recovery loop so in that kind of a sense in my NOOB thingking maybe or JUST maybe if we can or not but actually many would say that it is possible to fix the error or to totally formulate the SHSH blobs then we are all free to use every shsh blobs from diffrent phones ESPECIALLY using those that have a FACTORY UNLOCKED blobs then i can imagine a more and muc much more oppening for all the jailbreakers and unlockers EXPLOITS to be achieve… but the phone of my freind is not really totally f$ed upp coz i have the shsh blobs so i had just use ifaith again to craete the CFW to restore it back and so it is on 4.3.5 not jailbroken but now i had an idea of a future exploits…well this was a long revelation but i hope just hoping for thats what i am a noob

15. azou says:

not work tested meny time

Оставить комментарий